There are a few updates regarding how we will proceed as a community of faith throughout the summer as decided by our Church Council who are continuing to follow Provincial and Regional Guidelines.
As everyone has not had the opportunity to be fully vaccinated, we wanted to keep the staff and younger
members of our community safe throughout the summer.
1) Sanitizers will continue to be provided upon entry into the building.
2) PRE-REGISTRATION FOR WORSHIP AND SIGN-IN UPON ENTRANCE IS NO
3) We will be at 50% capacity of the room which for the sanctuary will be 175 guests.
4) Masks will continue to be mandatory upon entrance and exit and throughout the halls for all people
but can be removed at your discretion once you are in the room where the small gathering is being conducted.
5) For larger gatherings such as worship, weddings and funerals or congregational meetings and gatherings, masks are still mandatory.
6) Singing in the sanctuary will be allowed, but only when wearing a mask.
7) For those who are unable to attend in-person worship, Bob Therriault has kindly agreed to host the Zoom worship option on Sunday mornings for the next few weeks