Fun, Family, Friends, and Food Mission is to create events and activities at Knox that are open to all people and offer opportunities that will foster and nurture joy.
Current activities and events include:
- Sisters United for all Knox women and friends (first Monday of the month)
- The Gathering Place for coffee and /or lunch, and a time for youth after school on Tuesdays
- Greeters for Sunday morning services
- Tea and coffee following the church service and occasional breakfasts, lunches, pancake dinner for Shrove Tuesday, etc.
- Walking group on Thursday mornings in Rathtrevor Park with coffee following at a local restaurant
We are always looking for new ideas and people to plan events. Contact Fun, Family, Friends & Food at email@example.com with your ideas.